The FiTronic kits starts at about $600 + tune + installation (if you choose not to install the product yourself).
An ethanol content sensor such as GM will also be required to purchase additionally.
Installation takes only roughly one hour. Pricing will be based on your current tunes, and the time required to retune your
At this time TSComptuned & English Racing are the only resellers of this product. Please contact them for details!
FiTronic Kit Features:
Controller and ECU safety:
- Controller reads ethanol content and temperature and converts that to ECU.
- In case of sensor failure or any broken wire on system, system is commanded ECU to safe state.
- Drops boost.
- Drops timing.
- Adds fuel.
- Lights CEL.
- Safety function protects any system failure during wide open throttle pull, sensor failure during pull does not cause any harm.
- Displays ethanol content and fuel temperature.
- Controller communicates with ECU via OBD port using Mitsubishi MUT protocol, this means display can show any ECU variable on display.
- Supports wideband controller's (like Innovate, AEM etc) serial interface and can display AFR. This means it can be your only gauge.
- Updateable firmware, it means product is not aging on software point of view, in case of new features it's always updateable.
- Supports two (2) external 0-5V sensors like oil or fuel pressure and shows data on display.
- Display can shows 1, 2 or 4 variable on one screen and this is (will be...) user configurable via serial link between PC and controller.
Plug & play wiring kit with connectors:
- OBD port.
- Power supply and ECU.
What you need extra:
- Ethanol sensor, nothing more.
-Electronic boost controller
Not only does this kit offer these features, But the sending unit box also allows for you to attach any digital device that can send a signal. We can display these parameters in the ECU with Evoscan for example. If you want EGT, Oil Temp, Oil pressure, or anything of this nature, the software can be configured through our hardware to display these settings on the gauge and in Evoscan. Anotherwords, the hardware is very powerful!